The war

My general, we only have jam for a day -say me the captain.

Ok, you can leave -I answer him.

The jam is a very useful food. You can use it for eat with bread, if expire it tourns a hard mass that you can use to fire with cannons to your enemies, you can use as glue, you can do infinity sticky trap and many much of other things. It’s important for the war.

There is a generator in the Jam Island inside the Big Lake, it’s the only way to get it but there are 10.000 enemies soldiers sorrounding the Big Lake.

I going to take a risk. I’m going to play with the difference of soldiers. I’m going to send the Elit Squad with our recent and best invention, the Cloak of the Invisibility. They are going to infiltrate in a enemy’s boat and go to the centre of the island, they are going to take the generator and put a bomb, and finally they cross again the lake, they give me the generator and I explode the island.

I look forward to they can do this because of no we will lose the war.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares