If you think of me / Nelward

 

If you think of me (x3)

Si piensas en mi


While i was dreaming

Mientras dormía


Got to believing

Llegué a creerme


That you were feeling

Que te sentías


The same way too

Igual que yo


My heart’s aching

Mi alma duele


So close to breaking

Ya va a romperse


Thank God you’re making

Gracias por darme


The subtle cues

Sutil señal


So take a chance (I want you to)

Aprovéchalo (lo digo yo)


Make advance (no wall you’ll lose)

Muévete (no perderás)


‘Cause I’m too scared to make a move

Porque no se que puedo hacer


But that don’t mean

No digo que 


I don’t need you to

No quiera que me


Call me if you ever feel lonely

Llames si te sientes solita


I’ll be your one and only

Yo seré solo tuyo


If you just hit my line (if you think of me)

Si me llamas a mi (si piensas en mi)


Text me if you want to impress me

Habla si quieres sorprenderme


Don’t wait around ‘til next week

No aguardes mucho más ya 


Until the end of time (if you think of me)

Hasta el más allá (si piensas en mí)


Don’t ever hesitate to call me

Tu nunca dudes en llamarme


If you ever even feel like you are lonely

Siquiera si piensas que estás algo sola


Each time I try to call you

Cada vez que te llamo


Feels like I swallowed harpoons

Noto que trago hierro


Our world is sinkin’ into quicksand

Nuestro mundo se está hundiendo 


Why can’t I send a stupid DM?

¿Por qué no puedo escribirte?


My brain decides it’s better

Mi mente cree mejor que


To wait forever (and ever)

Espere siempre (jamás)

Comentarios

Entradas populares