Do I wanna know? / The artic monkeys

 Have you got color in your cheeks?

¿En tus mejillas hay color?


Do you ever get that fear that you can’t shift the type

¿Temes que no puedas cambiar tu forma de ser


That sticks around like summat in your teeth?

Que asoma como entre tus dientes?


Are there some aces up your sleeve?

¿Tienes ases en la manga?


Have you no idea that you’re in deep?

¿No sabes los problemas que tienes?


I’ve dreamt about you nearly every night this week

Toda la semana he soñado contigo


How many secrets can you keep?

¿Cuántos secretos guardarás?


‘Cause there’s this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow

Porque encontré una canción que me recuerda a ti


And I play it on repeat until I fall asleep

Y la repito yo hasta que me duermo


Spillin’ drinks on my settee

Derramando en mi sofá 


(Do I wanna know?)

(¿Y quiero saber?)


If this feelings flow both ways?

¿Si nos sentimos igual?


(Sad to see you go)

(Triste verte ir)


Was sorta hopin’ that you’d stay

Esperaba que no fueras


(Baby, we both know)

(Los dos sabemos)


That the nights were mainly made for sayin’ things

Que las noches estaban para decir


That you can’t say tomorrow day

Cosas que no mañana día


Crawlin’ back to you

Me arrastro hacia ti


Ever thought of callin’ when you’ve had a few?

¿Pensaste llamar borracha alguna vez?


‘Cause I always do

Siempre lo pensé


Maybe I’m too

Quizás estoy


Busy being yours to fall for somebody new

Colgado de ti, y se que aún no escapé


Now I’ve thought It through

Me doy cuenta que


So have you got the guts?

¿Tienes los huevos tú?


Been wonderin’ if your heart’s still open

¿Sigue tu corazón abierto?


And if so, I wanna know what the time shuts

Si es así, quiero saber la hora que da


Simmer down and pucker up

Me calmo y frunzo el ceño


I’m sorry to interrupt, it’s just I’m constantly on the cusp

Siento interrumpir pero me mata la cúspide


Of tryin’ to kiss you 

De intentar besarte


I don’t know if you feel the same as I do

¿Tus pensamientos son como los míos?


But we could be together

Podríamos amarnos


If you wanted to

Si quisieras tú


Ever thought of calling’, darlin’?

¿Pensaste llamar, amor?


Do you want me crawlin’ back to you?

¿Quieres que me arrastre a ti?

Comentarios

Entradas populares