Intrasport / King gizzard and the lizard wizard

 Don't take it personally

No te lo tomes a mal


This is not about you

Esto no va por ti


I begin to slide inward and throughout to

Empiezo a deslizarme a través de


Shatter the static silencing my mind

Rompo la estática silenciandome


Find the rhythm and set course to collide

Encuentra el ritmo y prepara para chocar


Don’t take it personally

No te lo tomes a mal


My hands are disappearing

Mis manos desvanecen


Dissolving in a tear

Con lágrima de forma


I am not needed here

Aquí no me demandan


Starting to feel something

Empiezo a sentir algo


I think I’m taking off

Creo que me voy ya


I think I’m feeling something

Creo que siento algo


Will I evaporate?

¿Me evaporaré?


Is this me feeling something?

¿Soy yo quien siente algo?


I’ve got a bird’s eye view

Tengo vista de halcón


I have shed my skin

Mudo mis pieles


Look at me now

Mírame ya 


Intra-intrasport


Perish to my thought

Mato pensando


My hand is on the gun

Te estoy apuntando


It’s intra-intrasport

Es intra-intrasport


Get to me before

Llega a mí antes


My face splashes in the sky

Que mi cara explote allá


I used to dream about killing certain people

Yo solía soñar sobre matar gente


Dreams that sew me up like sleeping with a needle

Sueños que cosen el sueño con agujas


Those feelings that i had are building up to something

Estos sentimientos están creando algo


I feel a schism in the rhythm, now i’m running

Siento el ritmo partirse ahora corro


My hair is liquifying

Mi pelo se derrite


My taste buds are igniting

Mi gusto se incendia


It’s true, I am evolving

Ya ves, evoluciono


It's all relative

Es relativo

Comentarios

Entradas populares