Qué nos va a pasar/ La buena vida

Cada día trato de acertar

Every day I’m trying to guess 

Por donde saldrás

Where will you go


Eso es tanto como adivinar

That is like to try and speculate


Que nos va a pasar

What is going to arise


Has estado, hace tiempo

You have been, for a long time


Algo raro por momentos

A little weird by split seconds


Me pregunto algo inquieta

And i wonder, somewhat anxious


Que nos va a pasar

What is going to arise


No recuerdo cuando decayó

I don’t remember when did it stop


La conversación

The talk between us


Ni el punto en que dices tu

Nor the point that you often had said


Que algo cambió

That something had switch


Sin embargo, mientras tanto

But regardless, at the same time


yo me guardo la esperanza

i am keeping the expectation


Y las cosas que en la plaza

And the words that in the town square


Nos dijimos hoy

We told ourselves today


Ahora que te vas

Now that you will leave


Pediré perdón y dirás que no

I’ll you say i’m sorry and you won’t accept


Y estará muy bien

It will be really well


Ya sabes por qué, yo me esconderé 

You know why it is, i am going to hide


Ahora que te vas

Now that you will leave


Ya no saldré más

I won't leave the House


Dime para qué, si no te voy a ver

Tell me a reason why, if i won't see you again


Cuando pase el tiempo

When some time has passed


Conocerás a alguien más

You are going to meet with someone else


Y me olvidarás, y es que es lo normal

And you won't recall me, everyday stuff


Aunque nos dé rabia siempre ocurre igual

Although it makes us angry always it’s the same


Y nos esforzamos en disimular

And all of us struggle to hide all of that

Comentarios

Entradas populares